Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Go Fish

Today I completed 6 months in my new job, and thought that I should mark the milestone. The going has been good so far. I am a firm believer in the concept of EQ at work and this place is pretty cool on that front. The knack of being on the ball, to nurture the spirit of adventure with an almost missionary zeal, to consistently seek to redefine the rules of the game, the ability to take risks, the belief in the empowering and equalising nature of new media, a freewheeling culture that puts an onus on individual responsibility, and fosters initiative and enterprise—these are some of the things that define my new workplace.
India beat SL in the Delhi test, and guess what, I have been asked to start a blog on Life in Cyberia. (Sorry, no connect between the two). Hopefully, it should go live soon. Shall keep you posted.
Before I sign off for the day, would you like to go fish? Check this out if music moves you. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home