Thursday, December 01, 2005

T’s in love

T’s in love at Trinity. In her typical intense style, she wrote (and meant it): “We're either going to be each others’ strength or we might just destroy each other. Either way he is an extension of my soul.” Ah, the impetuosity of youth and its belief in the grand design of things. Anyway, love is something to celebrate, ergo, am sharing it with all you folks out there.

The other day, Soven and I were taking a walk in the park, and I said casually that I maybe getting old. Soven responded to it in all earnestness: “Papa, don’t say that. You are not getting old because you continue to dream. And dreams are such a good thing. They keep you young. It’s important that not all our dreams come true, then you have something to aspire for.” No wonder, Shelle calls her our Little Mama. She outdid herself today when she told me that Mozilla has released the new version of Firefox. I didn’t know that. Here’s the link to the story about Firefox 1.5 she sent. Check it out. I can’t wait to download it. It comes with a spate of new features like “automated update, faster browser navigation with improvements to back and forward button performance, drag and drop reordering for browser tabs, and improvements to popup blocking.” It’s a wonderful feeling when you learn from your child. Soven, babes, I am proud of you. Take care…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home