Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Shakira Dialectic


Do check out this article in NYT on the sheer dialectics of being Shakira. She comes across as a true power woman, sensual and sharp, and aware of the overwhelming effect she has on people. I was intrigued by the title of the piece, and after going through it, agree that it fits the lady like a second skin. She is a perfect example of dialectics at work. Take this: "My hips tell me where and when I should move," she says in this brilliant piece. "And my hips don't lie - my hips tell me the truth." A cool juxtaposition of physical with the metaphysical. Maybe I should get Oral Fixation, Vol. 2.
Have you checked out Google Base? If you have, do share your thoughts. Looks like it may play an important role in bringing order to the undifferentiated landscape of search.
What else? Yesterday got the first designs for our house from the architect. Need a few iterations, I guess. Busy at work. Lotsa work but am having fun and at peace now. Have been invited to a party by VAA at Djinns tonight to mingle with Richard Branson. Am not too sure if we will go, but if we do, shall surely let you in on all the gossip.
Cheers…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home