Saturday, October 01, 2005

Tia Said...

My beautiful and intelligent friend, Tia, saw me a trifle disturbed the other day and wrote this comment on the blog: “When the going gets tough, the tough get going.” True, and very relevant. I am grateful for your concern, dear Tia, and it’s nice to know that your friends care. Thank you.
American Cowboy-Humorist and the movie star, Will Rogers, once said: “I never met people I didn’t like.” For long I have subscribed to this belief and I am not going to lose faith now. However, I have to learn to deal with duplicitous behaviour with equanimity and a smiling countenance, and that’s going to be an education. The world is replete with wonderful people and I have decided to surround myself with people who spread the sunshine of good cheer and bonhomie. People like the beautiful Tia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home