Thursday, September 29, 2005

Three Sisters

Last week, our Japanese friend, Yuka, gave us three goldfish to keep. I am not a fish lover, and don’t know much about goldfish, but I care for life and developed a fondness for the new inmates. I call them Three Sisters and have given them individual names: Lucie, Marie and Sarah. Shelle dutifully went to the web and researched on the behaviour and eating habits of the goldfish and is now religiously looking after them. She did, however, ask me: “How do you know they are female?” I dunno but I think they are. I only hope they are happy in our home in a little fishbowl, though that’s no way to keep them and we plan to give them away to someone who has a big fish tank. Any takers?

3 Comments:

Blogger soven said...

lol lol lol lol
dad u sure r something else...


Soven

6:27 AM PDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

unrelated and trite but definitely relevant: when the going gets tough, the tough get going.

6:09 AM PDT  
Blogger Unknown said...


Head hunters in Bangalore
Placement Consultany in Bangalore
Serviced Apartments in Bangalore
SEO Services in Bangalore
SEO Services in India

4:11 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home