Friday, July 01, 2005

State of the Mind

There comes a time in life when a certain combination of events throws up a unique challenge. It’s our response to those events that shape the very outcome of our onward journey. The road we may choose to take may be dull and dreary, uninspiring and lonely, but we gotta persevere and never let go of our dream. It’s our dream that keeps us going. There may be some hiccups on the way to its realisation but if you accept them as a part of the process, they will become bedrocks of opportunity. And so I believe, and carry on with a dream...:)

I have been away from my blog and all you dear friends for a long time as a lot was happening on my career front and things were moving at a rapid pace. I wanted to capture those moments in a moment of reflection but that never really happens. Anyway I moved on from HT to Indiatimes. That was the right thing to do in the given circumstances. It was sad to leave a team that I literally handpicked and shaped into a tremendous force and a brand that we created by burning the proverbial midnight oil many a night, but I guess you need to cut the umbilical chord. Because life waits for no one. As they say, life is a great teacher and time heals, so you gotta move on…

Wrote moving on its own steam yesterday. Check it out. See ya soon.