Saturday, April 09, 2005

Celebration Time


Syndication gals and Dotcom boys at the Bash

8 April 2005: As targeted our dotcom broke even, and a bash followed last night to celebrate it with the team that had made it possible. Dress code was ‘all black’, for obvious reasons. How did the bash go? It rocked! I came home at 1.30 am this morning. Excerpt from the email I sent to my team today: “It was an outstanding bash on all counts: great bonhomie, super location, pulsating music and non-stop shaking. I am glad everybody enjoyed. It's wonderful to have such a spirited team. Special mention must be made of Sunanda, Sidhi and Salil for perfect execution. And I must say: I am impressed with the Team Syndication. The 17th floor gang is too cool. Proof: dotcom boys preferred to dance with the syndication gals.”

7 April 2005: Bash at Eau at Le Meridien.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home