Thursday, November 10, 2005

Soven@Bebo

I have just discovered that my 12 and a half year old daughter, Soven, is a part of this real cool social networking site called Bebo. It is the next generation hangout where members can stay in touch with their school and college friends, connect with an extended circle, share photos, discover new interests and just play buddy-buddy. I loved the online music video on the member pages. I am so glad that Soven is a 'digital native' and is exploring the myriad charms of internet. This is a cool generation: the kids are smart and have a great attitude. I have bookmarked my daughter’s Bebo page and I do hope to connect with her as a part of her social network. Way to go, Soven.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Call toll FREE 1-866-602-6411 for more info.

5:20 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

boss, you have one rocking family :) - kavita

6:43 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home